Welcome to CouchBot’s documentation!¶
You’ve seen other bots like this I’m sure - Have Discord server, setup bot, bot announces when you go live. But do other bots have loose springs? Maybe a nacho cheese stain or two? And what is that smell..?? Yes, that is unique.
You can jump straight into the Requirements
CouchBot’s main feature set includes:
- Stream Announcing (across all major streaming platforms)
- Role Hoisting
- Greeting/Welcome Message (fully configurable)
- Custom Live Messages (DLive, Glimesh, Picarto, Piczel, Trovo, Theta, Twitch, & YouTube)
- Beautiful Embeds
- VOD Publishing
- Seperate announcements for owners!
- Automatic Twitch announcements when going live
- Can configure the offline message or delete the announcement once finished!
Let your Discord community know when you go live! Want to let your friends know when you publish a new YouTube Video? Want to make a list of your favorite streamers, and get notified when they go live? CouchBot does that too!
- Basic Configuration
- Twitch Setup
- YouTube Setup
- Other Platforms
- Custom Announcements
- Advanced Messages Setup
- Role Assignment
- Games & Teams